Finding your new home with the best real estate team

Use our advanced search facility to find the rental property that matches your location and price range requirements. Our website uses detailed images, descriptions and floorplans to help you make a decision. You can view properties during the open for inspection times listed, or contact our Leasing Consultant to make a time that suits you. Please note that as all rental properties are usually rented prior. Notice of an inspection requires at least 24 hours.

Ready to apply?

If you have found the property you would like to apply for, please complete an application via Our real estate team will acknowledge your application and advise you as soon as the Rental Provider has made a decision.

If you are successful with your application, these are the next steps:

1. Make BPAY payment for your security bond and first month’s rental (our leasing consultant will advise the amount).

2. Digitally sign a Residential Rental Agreement.

3. We will provide you with a Renter’s pack on the day of move-in which includes: Keys to the rental property and a direct debit form.

4. Information about your rights and responsibilities as a Renter (as stipulated by Consumer Affairs) can also be viewed on the Renting section of the Consumer Affairs Victoria website.

5. A digital copy of your Property Condition Report (which you need to review, digitally sign and submit).

Maintenance requests

If you have a maintenance request, please use our PropertyMe renter portal to log your request, or complete our maintenance request form located under the renter’s menu on this website. As the best real estate team in the west, we are determined to review each maintenance request and follow them up promptly.


Fixed term agreements have a start and end date. Periodic or month to month agreements do not have an end date.

When a fixed-term rental agreement ends, it will automatically turn into a periodic agreement, unless either the Rental Provider or the Renter gives notice to end the agreement or chooses to start a new fixed-term agreement.

If you are a renter you are required to provide 28 days’ notice in writing that you intend to vacate. The notice to vacate for an end of fixed-term agreement must specify a termination date on or after the end date listed in the rental agreement.

If you are an owner and require possession of the property, a notice to vacate can be served for specific reasons with minimum notice periods applicable – further information can be found on Consumer Affairs Victoria Website.

Before the vacate date, we will be in contact with you regarding the final inspection checklist and cleaning guide to provide more information.

Inspections can be carried out 3 months after the lease commencement date and every 6 months thereafter.

A Renter may break a Rental Agreement should they need to vacate prior to the expiration of the Lease. It is advised to contact your Property Manager as soon as your circumstances change and you need to break your Rental Agreement, as fees do apply.

Rental Increases can be applied every 12 months, unless you are on a periodic agreement that commenced prior to the 19th June 2019. In that case, rent can be increased every 6 months.

A Rental Provider must give a minimum period of 60 days’ notice before a Rental increase takes effect.

If your rent is overdue by 14 days or more and if instructed by the Rental Provider, we are able to issue a 14 day notice to vacate. It is advised to contact your Property Manager as soon as possible to discuss your situation and payment options.

Yes. It is highly recommended that you have contents insurance. Damage to your goods can occur in the property and contents insurance can help you cover the cost of repairing or replacing your belongings that have been damaged or stolen as a result of an incident.

The best time to start the cover is the day of the lease commencement date.

Legislation states that compliance inspections on all rented properties need to be carried out as follows:
Smoke alarm- every 12 months,
Gas and electrical appliances – every 24 months.

These inspections are required to ensure that all smoke, gas and electrical fittings are operating safely and pose no risk of harm to the occupants.

The Regulations require that appliances or areas of the property which are not compliant must be rectified by the Owner. The Renter may contact Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) for information on how to progress the areas of non compliance and request rectification as a matter of urgency.

Contact the managing agent as soon as the repair has been noted. The repair request needs to be lodged in writing via email and where possible provide as much detail as possible including photos.

We have a page explaining everything you need to know about urgent repairs.
We consider the following urgent repairs:

  • An essential service or appliance for hot water, cooking, heating and cooling
  • Blocked or broken toilet
  • Serious roof leak
  • Gas leak
  • Dangerous electrical fault / no power at the property
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • The gas, electricity or water supply is not working
  • A safety –related device, such as a smoke alarm or pool fence, is not working
  • A serious problem with a lift and or staircase
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working and causes a lot of water to be wasted
  • Any fault or damage in the property that makes it unsafe or insecure, including pests, mold or damp caused by or related to the building structure.

If an urgent repair occurs outside of business hours, the Renter must call the office immediately and prompt through to the afterhours emergency phone.  The phone will either be answered by a Property Manager or a voice message will need to be left including the property address, your name, contact number and details of the repair/ issue. A Property Manager will return your call.

If the repair relates to flood or storm damage that has caused any of the following – A tree has fallen and caused structural damage, there is damage to your roof or it is leaking significantly, a tree or large branch has fallen and is preventing you from entering or leaving your home or your property is flooded or about to flood then you should contact the SES to seek assistance immediately as well a reporting the issue your managing agent. SES contact number is 132 500.

If there is no other option, Renters can arrange and pay for urgent repairs themselves when: (i) they have notified the Rental Provider or Property Manager and there is no response within a  reasonable time frame and (ii) urgent repair costs $2500 or less.

Renters should keep all receipts and give the Rental Provider a written notice asking them to repay the cost of the urgent repairs. They must do this within seven days of the repairs being made.

Rental Providers have seven days to pay the Renter’s costs from the date they receive written notice from the Renter. If the Rental Provider does not repay the Renter within seven days, the Renter may apply to VCAT for an order for immediate repayment of costs incurred.

The Rental Provider should respond to a repair request within 14 days of it being made.  If the Rental Provider does not complete the repair in a timely manner, the Renter can contact CAV and request they undertake a Repairs Inspection, provide a report of the work required and direct the Rental Provider to perform the repairs. Should the Rental Provider not undertake the works in the CAV report, the Renter may apply to VCAT to enforce the report.

Try trouble shooting first Ie switching off the mains electricity from the meter box for 30 seconds, then switching back on again as this can re-boot the system. We also recommend trying other gas appliances to ensure it is not a gas line issue. Should the heater still not work, you will need to send a maintenance request via email to your Property Manager requesting a repair as all maintenance must be reported in writing. Please include brand details of the unit and a photo of the panel should it be showing an error code.

When you know it is going to be a warm day, switch the unit on early on low fan speed. This allows for the filter pads to get wet/cold. As the temperature rises throughout the day, increase the fan speed. This method is better than switching it on in the afternoon when it is already hot as it will take a very long time to cool the house or reach the desired temperature.

Slightly open the windows or external doors in rooms where there are vents (as a general guide not more than 10cm) to avoid letting in more heat than necessary. This also avoids dampness in the property.