Finding your new home with the best real estate team
Use our advanced search facility to find the rental property that matches your location and price range requirements. Our website uses detailed images, descriptions and floorplans to help you make a decision. You can view properties during the open for inspection times listed, or contact our Leasing Consultant to make a time that suits you. Please note that as all rental properties are usually rented prior. Notice of an inspection requires at least 24 hours.
Ready to apply?
If you have found the property you would like to apply for, please complete an application via 1form.com. Our real estate team will acknowledge your application and advise you as soon as the Rental Provider has made a decision.
If you are successful with your application, these are the next steps:
1. Make BPAY payment for your security bond and first month’s rental (our leasing consultant will advise the amount).
2. Digitally sign a Residential Rental Agreement.
3. We will provide you with a Renter’s pack on the day of move-in which includes: Keys to the rental property and a direct debit form.
4. Information about your rights and responsibilities as a Renter (as stipulated by Consumer Affairs) can also be viewed on the Renting section of the Consumer Affairs Victoria website.
5. A digital copy of your Property Condition Report (which you need to review, digitally sign and submit).
If you have a maintenance request, please use our PropertyMe renter portal to log your request, or complete our maintenance request form located under the renter’s menu on this website. As the best real estate team in the west, we are determined to review each maintenance request and follow them up promptly.