Exceptional Family lifestyle!
Please click on the ‘Book Inspection’ or ‘Request an Inspection’ button to register your details and you will be sent an email with further details.
Established Property presents 17 McWilliams Crescent, Point Cook. Experience designer style living and rejoice in the charismatic design by Porter Davis in this residence situated within popular Kingsford Estate. Boasting ample accommodation throughout including four bedrooms plus study, formal and informal living spaces, decked outdoor alfresco area, outdoor spa and double garage – making this an entertainer’s delight whilst still accommodating essential family needs.
– Families are well catered with four spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom complete with dual walk in robes and luxurious en suite boasting dual vanities. The remaining bedrooms are all fitted with built in robes.
– The Joint study is the perfect space offering quiet solace at the front of the home or an ideal space for home based business.
– The luxurious hostess kitchen is fitted with top-of-the-range appointments including 900mm stainless steel appliances including upright cooker and range hood, Stainless steel dishwasher, stone bench tops, butler’s pantry for additional preparation and storage area, striking glass splash back and L-shaped island bench with pendant lighting.
– Flowing living spaces providing distinctive entertaining opportunities including formal lounge, central living hub comprising of meals and family area adjacent kitchen and separate rumpus/theatre room
– Timber bi-fold doors and sliding doors from the rumpus room lead to a decked alfresco complete with fenced outdoor spa offering endless entertaining options – the epitome in integrated indoor/outdoor living!
– 33 squares of living including garage (approx.) set on 512m2 block (approx.).
– Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, optic fibre, down lights, alarm system, plantation shutters, low maintenance front and rear landscaped gardens including artificial turf, and more.
Situated in the popular Kingsford Estate that features two large parkland areas for the family to enjoy, as well as the native water reserve and four hectares of open spaces to explore. The property is conveniently located close to Featherbrook Collage P-9, Featherbrook shopping precinct with Woolworths and specialty stores and is a short drive to Boardwalk Central Shopping Centre, Point Cook Town Centre easy freeway access and Williams Landing Train Station.
If an Inspection time isn’t available please register your details to receive notifications and updates when Inspections become available.