Grand Waterfront Living on an Impressive Scale
Designed and built to high standards and capitalising the waterfront location, this stunning, spacious home showcases contemporary elegance with functional spaces and ample room for extended family living. As the centrepiece a beautiful swimming pool is orientated to maximise solar efficiency and the spectacular lake views,– an enviable water’s edge lifestyle on an impressive scale.
• Five bedrooms including downstairs guest bedroom and three bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Expansive main bedroom includes access to large balcony with spectacular, North facing water views, massive walk through robe and dual vanity en suite bathroom with spa bath, oversized shower, stone benchtops, floor to ceiling tiling and separate toilet
• Spacious light-filled open plan informal living areas complemented by designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, stone benches, large walk in pantry, glass splashback, breakfast bar, well thought out storage solutions plus ample workspace, adjoining dining and living room with feature gas log fireplace
• Upstairs rumpus room and family/theatre room is a great place for the whole family to enjoy plus access to the huge balcony with the stunning water views
• Living areas extend to the outdoor entertaining areas designed for year round fun and relaxation. The superb enclosed alfresco with built in BBQ, cabinetry and glass splashback – ideal for year round dining and entertaining. The second decked entertaining zone creates seamless indoor/outdoor living with motorised, wind sensitive retractable sunshade awning and landscaped gardens with mature plantings and large grassed area – the perfect backdrop for relaxed outdoor living
• Features include ducted heating, air conditioning, monitored security alarm, four car (plus) garage with internal access and wood heater –the perfect haven for the car enthusiast, contemporary, high end décor including neutral colour scheme, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, laminated timber flooring, window coverings and plantation shutters, downlights and light fixtures, ceiling fans, wall to ceiling tiling in bathrooms, water tanks, shed, landscaped low maintenance front and rear gardens and so much more
Situated in a private and tranquil gated precinct, close the dedicated cycling and walking trails around the picturesque lake and along the creek and parkland, golf course, shopping centres, health club, recreational facilities, schools, public transport and much more, this home is the epitome of stylish resort living and the perfect oasis for relaxed family entertaining.