Superbly located, Majestic block, Magnificently renovated! - AUCTION 17/09 @11:00am
Perfect from a family perspective, this striking, contemporary residence offers light filled living, spacious interiors, quality appointments and a tranquil garden setting complete with an in ground pool and a fabulous outdoor environment suited to relaxed living. Set on a generous allotment and located within a quiet court overlooking Skeleton Creek.
• Four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Main bedroom includes a walk in robe and en suite bathroom with separate toilet, plus access to a private courtyard
• A choice of living areas includes expansive open plan informal living incorporating designer kitchen with stone benches, butlers cupboard, large central island bench, stainless steel Bosch appliances, abundance of work space, soft close drawers/cupboards, hidden dishwasher, built in microwave, adjoining dining area plus separate family room
• Opening from the family room and the informal dining is the decked undercover outdoor bar and luxurious alfresco area – perfectly suited to entertaining or alfresco dining all year round
• Stunning fiberglass swimming pool and spa surrounded by low maintenance landscaping
• Features include double garage with remote control and internal and rear roller door access, separate gated parking area with ample space to store either your boat or caravan, solar panels with a 3.3kw inverter, established low maintenance landscaped gardens, LED down lights, quality fixtures and finished throughout including decorative lighting, high ceilings and much, much more!
Brilliantly located in the Boardwalk estate, within walking distance to both Williams Landing Train Station and Point Cook Town Centre, schools and easy access to freeway. There’s nothing further to do – it’s a case of move in and enjoy!
Note land size of 718m2 ( approx )