Entertainer's Delight in Ideal Location
This outstanding home is quietly positioned in one of the finest pockets in Sanctuary Lakes near Skeleton Creek parkland and walking trails. Exhibiting inspiring designer style highlighted by impeccable presentation and a flowing floor plan with an emphasis on entertaining and seamless indoor/outdoor living of generous proportions, this highly desirable home orientated for the stunning coastal views is one of the best in this sought after location.
• Four bedrooms plus study and two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Spacious main bedroom includes access to private balcony, large walk- through robe plus dual vanity en suite with oversized shower, bath and separate toilet
• Extensive living areas comprise formal lounge with serene alfresco sitting area overlooking the creek plus open plan informal living zone incorporating the well-appointed designer kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, large island bench with breakfast bar, stone benches, ample work space and storage including large pantry, adjoining dining and living room plus separate rumpus room
• Timber and wrought iron staircase leads to the upstairs family room
• Outside is a real showpiece with the entertaining areas designed for year round fun and relaxation – the decked undercover alfresco caters superbly for large scale entertaining and is set amidst landscaped low maintenance established gardens with mature plantings and large grassed area plus views across the creek – a relaxing and serene environment for the whole family to enjoy
• Features include; refrigerated cooling and heating throughout, monitored alarm system, double car garage with internal access, contemporary neutral décor and colour scheme, quality fixtures and fittings including timber flooring, downlights and feature lighting, window furnishings and timber shutters, ceiling fans, spacious laundry with large walk-in storage, landscaped garden surrounds plus much more
This light and bright, well maintained family residence incorporates modern features throughout to create a welcoming and relaxed living environment. Situated in a quiet location with neighbouring reserve and within walking distance of Resort amenities, dining, bus stop and shopping centre – this home leaves nothing to be desired.
Note: Information contained on any marketing material, website and all other portals should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice in relation to any property advertised.
Physical inspections are always recommended prior to any purchase.