Location, Space and Style
• An appealing home with a promise to impress, this light and bright, well-maintained family residence is situated in a delightful location. Generous space including bedroom accommodation, contemporary interiors plus quality fittings create a welcoming and relaxed living environment.
• Four generous sized bedrooms plus a study, two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Large master bedroom includes large walk in robe and dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized shower and separate toilet, second bedroom with French doors opening to private balcony.
• Multiple living areas over two levels include formal lounge, upstairs family/rumpus room and open plan informal living incorporating well-appointed modern kitchen complete with quality stainless steel cooking appliances, glass splash back, ample workspace and storage including large walk in pantry, adjoining dining and living room
• Sliding doors from informal living area open to an undercover alfresco surrounded by a low maintenance rear yard with grassed area providing play area for kids and lots of established fruit trees – there is scope for the avid gardener to further expand the existing landscaping and create their own oasis
• Features include ducted heating, cooling, double car garage with internal access, contemporary neutral colour scheme plus quality fixtures and fittings, high ceilings, downlights and feature light fittings, alarm system, window furnishings, quality flooring, Shed, landscaped low maintenance garden surrounds front and rear.
Within easy access to Resort facilities including gymnasium, lap pool and tennis courts plus café and dining options, shopping, schools, childcare and public transport this property is a must see!