Luxury Living with Spectacular Golf Course Views – 945 sqm
Located in a commanding position with spectacular panoramic golf course views and a refined street presence, this superb home has been designed to maximise the views. With spacious interiors, generous proportions and a sophisticated indoor-outdoor lifestyle, this home is ideal for the family who loves to entertain.
• Designed to maximise the stunning views with living and entertaining on the upper level
• The open plan design boasts polished timber floors emanating warmth plus a central gas fireplace and a large, well-appointed designer kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of work space
• An expansive wrap around balcony overlooking the golf course provides another option for large scale entertaining plus external stairs to access
• Secure parking for up to 7 cars with rear drive through access plus additional 7 off street parking – ability to park 14 cars easily
• Large elevated allotment of 945 sqm (approx.)
• The lower level of the home boasts a large study as well as the spacious bedrooms. The master suite is complemented by the dual vanity en suite with bath and oversized shower and each of the bedrooms enjoy individual access to the paved al fresco
• The large alfresco is an ideal space for year round dining and entertaining with the golf course as a backdrop, the surrounding gardens are landscaped and low maintenance
• Features include ducted heating/cooling, quality fixtures and finishes throughout including window furnishings, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, c-bus lighting, voice control home automation
Conveniently located close to the Sanctuary Lakes amenities including tennis courts, club house, bus stops and shopping centre – all within walking distance! If you are searching for a property with unrivalled privacy, quality and attention to detail plus lavish lifestyle options, then this home is the one!
Note: Situated within the catchment zone of the highly sought after Seabrook Primary School.
Note: Information contained on any marketing material, website and all other portals should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice in relation to any property advertised.
Physical inspections are always recommended prior to any purchase.