Designer Living – Resort Lifestyle – Touch Of Tuscany
This Tuscan inspired luxurious home is designed with entertaining in mind. Spacious interiors, superb entertaining zones and high end finishes throughout, this beautiful family residence reflects resort living at its best and will impress the most discerning buyer. The emphasis is on seamless indoor/outdoor living and is in a class of its own – incredible inside and out with details and features that will impress.
• Three bedrooms plus study and two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Large main bedroom with private balcony access, large walk through robe plus modern dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized walk-through shower, bath and feature
• Stunning entry through the glass door sets the expectation for what lies beyond – with the floating timber staircase, stacked stone and porcelain tiling the ground floor showcases many one of a kind features
• Living areas extend over two spacious levels and seamlessly combine formal and informal living options. The formal lounge and dining area features a stunning built in bar and light filled open plan informal living incorporates a dream kitchen with
Porsche designed graphite sink, Franke stainless steel 900mm cooking appliances, stone bench tops, statement cabinetry, ample workspace and storage plus large walk in pantry, adjoining dining and family room
• Additional living areas include separate theatre/games room ideal for theatre nights and comes with wiring built in for your home theatre system and built-in cabinetry plus central spacious upstairs rumpus room with access to further outdoor terrace
• You can entertain family and friend’s year round in the sophisticated and stylish alfresco area with main connected natural gas plus the built-in outdoor kitchen complete with hotplate and sink, through the folding stacking doors the swimming pool
surrounded by travertine paving is solar heated making it perfect for year round use
• Features include ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, double car garage with drive through access plus abundant storage and workspace area, alarm system, video intercom and keyless entry enabled, quality fixtures and fittings including porcelain
and timber flooring, window furnishings, stone benchtops, high ceilings, feature lighting and downlights throughout, ducted vacuum, surround sound in alfresco area plus downstairs living zone, beautifully landscaped low maintenance front yard and so
Conveniently located within Mackillop Catholic College, Corpus Christi Primary and Werribee High School, close to all amenities including Watton Street shopping, dining, Shadowfax Winery, Werribee Zoo, Werribee River, transport plus the soon to be completed diamond interchange at Duncan’s Road -this home offers a unique living environment for a family that aspires the best in resort style living.